Our Customers Say It Best
I love this calendar! My job doesn’t work on an hourly appt. schedule, so I find your calendar much more useful and intuitive
Note: We are running low on stock of the Business Agenda -- so please don't put off ordering until January as we may not have any left!
A complete time-management system for your working life. This creative time-planner will help you get organized and stay organized. Whatever your balancing act is — from work, family, home, finances, lifestyle or get-aways, this creative business agenda provides you with the tools you need.
- monthly double-spread planning pages
- unique three-part time-management system including columns for Meetings/Deadlines, Daily Work and Personal
- monthly Expense sheets
- reference pages including frequently called Toll Free numbers plus North American postal abbreviations
- 2022 monthly planning calendar
- interior front and back-cover pockets to store receipts, notes, etc.
- perforated corners
- plus great weekly quotes
- printed on 100% post-consumer recycled off-white text paper, processed chlorine- and acid-free, using vegetable-based inks
8 x 9.75 inches, softcover, spiral / 100% recycled paper, 176 pgs.
The Polestar Advantage
Our 3-part grid is the cornerstone of all our agendas.
It helps you plan the daily essentials, while keeping track of all the other parts of your life.
A Polestar Customer Story
Julian Ross, editor of the Polestar Business Agenda, owns and operates Polestar Calendars with his wife, Ruth Porter.
We all know that our life is more than just our work – but I couldn’t find a calendar that acknowledged this. So that’s why, in 1999, I created the Polestar Business Agenda, and have personal, creative, and family life.
I wanted a calendar that was full of possibilities – with a format easily customizable for people with different work situations and personal needs. So that’s why there’s lots of planning and note pages, plus pockets to store receipts and papers. For instance, I’ve heard people use the monthly expense pages to record everything from travel expenses to workout sessions and stock market prices.
I’m so happy to know that our Business Agenda is used by such a wide range of people -- from graphic designers, writers and choreographers to loggers, financial advisors and people operating B&B’s.