Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Polestar Calendars subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Polestar Calendars reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Polestar Calendars are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Polestar Calendars be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Polestar Calendars does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Polestar Calendars. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Polestar Calendars to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos may have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Polestar Calendars). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Polestar Calendars takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary information.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Canada.
Polestar Calendars is committed to protecting your privacy at all times and does so in accordance with Canadian Data Protection Law. Personal identifiable information sent to us via the forms on this website, via email or via mail will not be sold or rented to any other organization or entity.
Polestar Calendars is also committed to providing a secure shopping environment for our customers and visitors. All credit card information sent to us via secure email is immediately printed and deleted. After we process your credit card, your number is then destroyed.
This Internet Site enables you to provide it with feedback on our publications. If you provide feedback you grant Polestar Calendars a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and display what you have written for our marketing purposes. You also grant Polestar Calendars the right to use your initials submitted with the feedback.
Note: Polestar Calendars does not sell or make available our names, addresses or any other details. Our online store utilizes a 128-bit encrypted secure server, authenticated by a GeoTrust digital certificate. To verify this, simply click on the “security lock” of your browser when on the Checkout page of our site.
If your purchase does not meet your expectations, you may return it for a refund or exchange by following these simple steps.
- Please call our Returns Dept. at 1-800-296-6955 or email email@example.com and tell us why you wish to return your purchase.
- Carefully and securely pack the item(s) you’re not happy with – using the original packaging works best. Be sure to include a brief note with your name, address and contact info.
- Return the item(s) to us in unused condition.
- Once we receive your returned item(s), we will credit you using the original tender type. The original shipping charges are non-refundable unless your order was damaged in shipping.